Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE)
Al Naboodah Commercial Group LLC (ACG) strives to be the region's foremost company in all its activities by understanding the needs and exceeding the expectations of all its internal and external stakeholders.
Our dedication to excellence and continual improvement is demonstrated through our commitment towards Innovation and Sustainability adhering to the highest level of standards. Through our Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) Management Systems, we deliver value to all our internal and external stakeholders by listening, educating, collaborating and developing mutually beneficial relationships.
To achieve this ACG will ensure to:
- Maintain a robust management system that meets the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 management system standards.
- Comply with applicable legal, regulatory and other appropriate requirements, wherever we operate.
- Establish QHSE objectives and targets through a structured framework and monitoring mechanism.
- Monitor and benchmark QHSE performance for continual improvement of our businesses, services and processes to supports its strategic direction.
- Make customers the priority and deliver the highest quality of products and services for customer satisfaction that exceeds expectations.
- Take proactive measures to provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health by committing to the elimination of hazards and reducing associated risk.
- Protect the environment, prevent pollution and reduce depletion of natural resources by promoting robust environmental management programs and practices, such as waste management, conservation of water, electricity, paper and other resources.
- Enhance and develop resources, both human and material, through effective utilisation, training and efficient deployment.
- Ensure participation and consultation of workers in establishing, implementing and maintaining of the QHSE Management System.
Executive Management has the overall responsibility for implementing the policy through demonstrable leadership and employee engagement.